- USER MANUALS
- CONTACT US
TrackR 2.0: Connect the tracker card
Follow the steps below or watch this instructional video to pair your Tracker Card.
- Make sure that the device is deleted from your item settings.
- Make sure that the device is removed from your phone’s Bluetooth settings. Look for device “Tkr” and press “forget device.”
- Turn on Bluetooth and try pairing the device now.
- If this doesn’t work, reset your Tracker Card. You can do this by following the steps here.
Still unclear? You can watch our instructional video to see what to do.
- If this doesn’t work, please contact email@example.com.
Make sure your wallet is always paired to your phone, and use your TrackR app to locate your wallet. Follow the steps in the user manual to pair your wallet to your phone.
If in close range, press the ringer button to make your wallet ring. If not in range, walk around to see if you can pick up the signal nearby. Otherwise, use the Crowd-GPS network to search further.
See the user manual for more info: TrackR support website.