Engraving - FAQ SummaryUpdated 8 months ago
How much does engraving cost?
- Engraving costs $15 per item.
How long will it take to receive my item?
- Due to the precision involved with engraving your order, it takes an extra 1-2 days for Ekster to fulfil your order. From the moment your order is placed, it should take our team 3-4 days to process the engraving, and then your order will be shipped out to you. You will receive an email with the tracking information once your order is shipped.
What can I get engraved?
- You can engrave your wallet with up to 20 letters / digits of your choice.
Where on the wallet can I place the engraving?
- We currently offer two wallets for engraving: our Classic Parliament Wallet and our Aluminum Cardholder. Our team has selected the best location for engraving on these wallets, and you can view the placement by choosing the Personalisation option on the product page. It is not currently possible to request engraving on another part of the wallet than is displayed on our website.
Can I choose a colour for the engraving?
- It’s not possible to choose a colour for engraving. We precision engrave our wallets with a laser, a process where a very thin layer in the aluminium or leather is altered revealing your design. On coloured aluminium this results in white engravings, on silver aluminium and leather the engraving is dark grey.
I want to edit my order after it has been placed, how can I do this?
- Unfortunately it is not possible to edit your order after it has been placed on our website. We therefore recommend that you double-check your order before placing it to ensure you have entered the correct details.
I can’t find the engraving option for the product I wish to order, how can I place my order?
- We currently only allow engraving on certain styles on our website. If you do not see the engraving option available for a product you wish to purchase, unfortunately, we cannot engrave this product for you. If there is a style you’d like to see us offer this service for, please reach out to our Support team with your suggestion as we’d be happy to hear from you.
I’m based outside of the US, how do I order an engraved item?
- At this time, we can only support engraved orders being shipped within the US. We hope to roll out the program to other regions as soon as we can.
How can I return my engraved item?
- Items that engraved are not eligible for returns. Please note that no exceptions will be made and the sale is final.
My engraved item is damaged, how do I proceed?
- If you have encountered a quality issue with your product, please reach out to our team via our Contact Form and they will be happy to troubleshoot the issue with you.
I want to place a bulk order for engraved products, how can I do this?
- If you would like to place a bulk order for engraved products, or add a company logo to the product, please reach out to our Corporate Sales team at [email protected] and they will be happy to provide you with a quote.
Was this article helpful?