- USER MANUALS
- CONTACT US
Read before unboxing
Welcome to the Ekster family, we’re so glad to have you! Before you get started with one of our time-saving accessories, here’s a couple things you should know. If you didn't order a wallet, or just want to take a sneak peak into the product you ordered, feel free to browse through the user manual menu.
Keep it minimal. Carry only what you need on a daily basis:
- Pick out the six cards you use most.
- Take your new Ekster. Slot those cards into the wallet.
- Pro-tip: you might be searching for the cardholder, but don’t worry! It’s the slot on top of the wallet. Slide your cards inside it to see the magic happen.
- Depending on how many of your cards are embossed, you’ll fit four to six in it. Then, press the trigger to see your cards fan out.
- You’re not done yet! Pick out three more cards. Open the wallet. You’ll find space to tuck in these cards inside. Got a tracker? Great! Put it in the back pocket of your Ekster.
You’ll be able to fit around ten to fifteen cards in the wallet, plus a couple more if you don’t have a tracker card. You’ll also find a cash strap for those occasional bills (we’re looking at you, cash only shops!). And coins? Leave them in your piggy bank for now ;)
2. THE TRACKER
Make it unlosable:
- Take your tracker and double-tap the Ekster logo.
- Take your phone and download the Chipolo app.
- Turn Bluetooth on. Open the Chipolo app and tap the + to add your Ekster.
- Find Ekster in Partner Products, and follow the instructions.
- Your tracker’s now paired with your phone. Tuck it into the back of your wallet. All done.
Now you can ring your tracker from the app, or use the tracker to ring your phone by holding the Ekster logo down. Feeling lazy? Connect it with Google Home or Alexa, so you can call your wallet with your voice. Want to show it off a little? Use our tracker to take a selfie through the app!
3. THE LEATHER
You’ll notice that the leather appears stiff at first, which is totally normal! The flap will probably not lie flush against the wallet at first, which is also okay. Within the first two weeks of usage, you’ll see the leather softening and aging. This will help the wallet to close properly while perfecting the sleek, minimal profile that’s become an Ekster trademark.