I received a faulty item, what should I do?Updated 9 months ago
We're really sorry if you received a faulty item!
Please reach out to us via our Contact Form and include the following information:
- Your full name and address
- Order number
- A description of the issue
- Images or a video where the defect / issue can be seen clearly
- A photo of the serial number for the product
- This applies to wallets only and can be found on the inside of the cardholder
- Parliament Wallet
- Aluminum Cardholer
If a defective item is reported within 14 days of receiving your order, we would be happy to offer you a refund.
After 14 days, we can only offer a replacement item, an exchange or store credit equivalent to the amount you paid.