What is Ekster's return policy?Updated 15 days ago
Ordered something that isn't quite right? Not a problem!
At Ekster, items can be returned for a full refund within 100 days from the date of delivery. If you exceed this timeframe, unfortunately, we won't be able to offer a refund, store credit, or exchange.
Ekster Return Policy
Returns must be unused, must be returned in their original packaging and in a sellable condition to qualify for a refund. Returns that are used or are not in the original received state will not be received for a refund.
- If your item is defective, please complete a Warranty Claim form. Defective items will not be processed for a refund at our warehouse.
- If you are returning a Tracker Card, please make sure you have removed it from your Chipolo app.
- Pack the items in a secure package and attach your return label to the outside.
- *If you do not have access to a printer, you can return your items using the QR code in your return email. *(US only)
- Drop the package off to your nearest postage point within 5 days of logging your return.
- Once your return is received and checked at our warehouse, we will issue a refund to your original payment method.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for your return to be processed once it arrives to our warehouse.
*Customers outside of the United States and the United Kingdom:
You are responsible for covering the return costs to our warehouse in Florida. Please make sure to send your package with track and trace as Ekster does not take responsibility for any returns unless they are delivered to our warehouse.
Returning a bundle
All items inside a bundle must be returned in order to qualify for a refund. If you would like to exchange an item from a bundle then please reach out to our team via a Contact Form
Orders less than $50 in value
Orders that are less than $50 in value are not able to be returned for a refund however it is possible to receive a store credit or exchange the item.
I didn't get a return label, what should I do?